How many hours a year do you waste on manual takeoffs? The tradies we talk to say that it takes them about five hours per bid – and we all know not all of those bids result in work. Five bids don’t get picked up, and you’ve wasted a full day.
RapidBid masonry and carpentry estimating and quoting software cuts that time down to an hour per bid.
An hour per bid. Saving you four hours every time. Use our tool to put together six bids, and suddenly you’ve got a day back. And as everyone knows, time is money.
Here’s how you put together a bid with RapidBid:
- Use the tool to open the tender folder
- Click yes or no to choose the plans you want and ignore the rest
- Use RapidBid to scale, highlight and measure each drawing
- Open the new spreadsheet the tool has created – complete with all the sums already done
- Drop in your material prices and labour rates, then watch the spreadsheet do its job
- Send that final price to your client
Simple, easy, efficient, and affordable software. And when we say affordable, we mean a few dollars per day.